NJ Youth Soccer, NJYS, has updated the required documentation for players and teams to register to play in a Travel soccer league for the Fall 2014 season. Some forms have been updated to reflect changes for registering teams online.
Please follow the below detailed instructions. Your team’s PM will be in contact to collect the required documentation.
For ALL MNJYSA Travel Players:
1. Download form #1a, the MNJYSA NJYS Player Membership form. Only complete the personal information. Do NOT complete the League, League #, Club or Club #. Print and sign your name. Print your child’s name, have your child sign. Date the form for both signatures.
For NEW Travel Players:
1. Download and complete #2, the NJYS Medical Release form.
2. Download #3, MNJYSA SAGE form. One parent must print and sign their name. A parent should print the players name. That player must sign the form.
3. All NEW players will need a copy of their birth certificate.
4. Email your team manager a photo of your child.